Saturday 13 February 2016

CGA Visual Design - Insectoid Model Sheet Part 1

So for homework so have to draw some concepts for a insectoid and decide which one we like and draw a model sheet for it.

So first I got a mood board of some insectoids:


I then drew a few concepts of my own:





I then decided I liked the first one and went with that one. As you can see from start to finish of my final design of it is quite a difference, although I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted it to really look like at the start. I just started drawing and then started to reference a purple mantis for the colours and some of the looks and then added a few bits and bobs to make him look cooler.






I got a bit bored at the end so I added some thing that I found some what amusing .



No comments:

Post a Comment