Tuesday 1 March 2016

CGA Gameplay and Interactivity - (Group Project) More backgrounds,improved mushroom and mushroom kid

I have done a spite sheet for one of the characters that will appear within our game as well as improving the visual of the mushrooms making them puff up and down to make them stand out more in the game.



small snippet of what's going to happen. I have also applied the new mushrooms to old levels as well as the new ones which I will show.



Here are the new levels which my group members have done. In additional I have used a particle system to give off the small light effects that are failing down.



(poor attempt of making a waterfall but it will do for now *cough* not judging my group member on how she did the waterfall *cough* I did try to improve it will the particle system)





No comments:

Post a Comment