Monday 25 January 2016

CGA Visual Design Week 16 - Rendering Curved Surfaces! Little Monster

In today's lesson we had more of a shadows and shading, so we watched a small little clip at the start of the lesson to help us understand the different tones of shade on a round object.

So we were given this little guy. 


So we started shading in some tones having the light coming from the top right.
I have shown my progress.





After shading in, I decided to add a shadow.


Then gave him some colour.


Then gave him a kind of dry lizard texture.


On note of doing the steam-punk h/w which the second part is to be done by next week. I decided to give him a few extra things just to make him a little bit more fancy :P

He's a weird little guy, as my friends said he looks like a chicken leg xD

No comments:

Post a Comment