Thursday 28 January 2016

CGA Visual Design - Steampunk Part 2!


For the final piece I decided to reuse a old painting I used from the Tentacle Monster work. I'm basically going to use the painting as an outline for what I'm going to do as well as use a few bits.


Weapon design I have done. Kinda like a steam-punk rifle disguised as a umbrella or under a umbrella> when firing you can take off the actual umbrella part and use it as a rifle or surprise your enemy using the umbrella as cover. The idea just came to mind and I decided to stick with it  because I thought that it would be cool as  a secret  weapon.




I used the old painting before to map out the clothing and just generally reuse it because I thought it would be almost the perfect position that I want it to be in.
 I thought the clothing for the character used her quite well especially the type with a umbrella. Most women was quite typically dressed this way in Old Britain, of course without all the watches and such especially women with high status.



Final







No comments:

Post a Comment