Saturday 16 April 2016

CGA 3D Art Production - More positioning

When I was still in the process of modelling my statue I wanted it to be in two positions, the first was Zeus holding/throwing a thunderbolt and the second one is him in the atlas pose holding up the bridge which is in my battle arena.

So I got a few images looking at more closely at the at the body position and how the hands will look as this was going to be a bit harder to rig.









When I finally finished positioning it I though I would make full use of my statue as I wanted two statues holing up the bridge, one on each side and as one part of the bridge is party broken I though why no make another one which was already in the right position a bit broken? so I did that.





Unity:







No comments:

Post a Comment